The Ultimate Daniel Defense Rifle and Suppressor Package
- Daniel Defense DD4 RIII Rifle (5.56mm NATO)
- Daniel SoundGuard SG-556 suppressor
- Daniel Defense Bulk AR-15 12 Pack
- Daniel Defense Tactical Range Bag
Total Value: $3,464
Start date: November 14, 2022
End Date: December 12, 2022
Drawing Date: December 14, 2022
Winner: M.A. Signorino (Ticket #28132386)
*No purchase necessary
**Before taking possession of the Daniel SoundGuard SSG-556 Suppressor, the winner of the Silent Night Raffle, or the winner’s designee, must have the transfer approved by the ATF via a Form 4 and payment of a nonrefundable $200 tax.
DD4 RIII Rifle (5.56mm NATO)
The ambidextrous DD4 RIII AR15 style rifle is designed to satisfy the needs of both right- and left-handed shooters in popular shooting sports and for tactical and defensive applications. Its fully ambidextrous lower allows a shooter to operate the bolt catch, safety selector, and magazine release without having to move or remove their dominant hand from the rifle’s grip, while its GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle is fully ambidextrous as well. A 12.5-inch lightweight RIS III rail—modeled after the revolutionary RIS II two-piece handguard developed for SOCOM—features M-LOK attachment for lighter weight while still offering M203 grenade-launcher attachment. It surrounds a 16-inch Cold Hammer Forged Government Profile barrel, and our mid-length gas system, known to have a smoother recoil impulse, adds to this rifle’s accuracy by allowing for quick but precise rapid fire. This rifle also comes with the ergonomic Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
LOWER RECEIVER: Fully ambidextrous Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
BUFFER: H Buffer
SIGHTS: Sold Separately
HANDGUARD: RIS III 12.5”, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Flat Dark Earth Type III Hard Coat Anodized
CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
Daniel SoundGuard SG-556 Suppressor
Daniel SoundGuard Powered by KGM Suppressors utilize cutting-edge gas-flow dynamics that eliminate over-gassing and direct most gasses forward, not back in a shooter’s face. So, you experience less toxic gas blowback and can concentrate on putting more shots on target. State-of-the-art KGM technology significantly lowers impulse noise levels, protecting against hearing loss, while a patent-pending baffle stack and proprietary coating on internal parts reduce a firearm’s flash signature to virtually zero. Patent-pending gas-flow pathing stabilizes rounds to ensure extreme accuracy with minimal point-of-impact shift.
The SG-556 is compatible with .223 and 5.56mm caliber firearms and is constructed of lightweight but extremely durable stainless steel, so you don’t have to baby it, and it won’t weigh down your barrel. It attaches/detaches in seconds via an included adapter utilizing the HUB standard 1.375-24 UNS, which provides secure attachment while adding minimal length and allowing for the use of a variety of other muzzle attachments. Every SG-556 suppressor is stamped with the Daniel name, which means it’s backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Weight: 22 oz
- Length: 7″
- Diameter: 1.75″
- Materials: Stainless Steel Baffle Stack and Tube
- Finish: Black High-Temp Cerakote
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Full Auto Rated!
Daniel Defense TACTICAL RANGE BAG
Daniel Defense® Tactical Range Bag is constructed of durable 1200D water-resistant PET. The dimensions of this bag are 16” x 11” x 10″. Features a roll-up, double-zippered access cover on top. Large Handgun case that fits in the main compartment. Large “stand-up” main compartment for ammo, handgun cases, ear, and eye protection, etc. Zippered front and rear compartment for additional storage. Slip-resistant and adjustable shoulder carrying strap. Hard rubber feet to protect the bottom of the range bag.
– 1200 Denier Polyester Shell and Interior
– Cleaning mat included
– YKK Zippers
– Combination of Polyethylene and Polyurethan foams to protect contents
DANIEL DEFENSE MAGAZINE BULK AR-15 12-PACK
When looking for bulk AR-15 magazines, the DD Magazine bulk AR-15 12-Pack provides a convenient and affordable alternative to multiple purchases. It’s become obvious the DD Magazine isn’t something users can have just one of, so we’ve put what’s popular in a convenient package.
The DD Magazine is the only one worthy of the Daniel Defense name and is built with the same legendary quality and exacting standards as our world-class firearms. Its 32-round capacity for 5.56mm and 300 Blackout rounds is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. The DD Magazine bulk pack offers AR-15 magazines that surpass the standard in strength and durability with their lightweight, cutting-edge carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine’s overall durability. The textured body gives the shooter a firm grip on the magazine while reloading in any situation, with or without gloves. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality, go with the name you can trust.
– Each DD Magazine bulk AR-15 12-pack consists of twelve individually packaged magazines.
– 32-round capacity in the same size magazine as industry-standard 30-round magazines
– Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction
– Surface grip feature for performance-driven control in all situations
– Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
– Impact absorbing baseplate design for long-lasting durability
– Enhanced anti-tilt follower for reliable feeding
– Easy to disassemble for cleaning
– Snag-free design
Raffle Terms & Conditions:
Contributions or gifts to Georgia 2nd Amendment, Inc are not tax-deductible. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.1) By participating in the Raffle, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Georgia 2nd Amendment, Inc (hereinafter, commonly referred to as “GA2A”), which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle.
2) This Raffle is conducted for the benefit of GA2A. All proceeds go to GA2A.
3) This Raffle is conducted pursuant to the laws of the State of Georgia and is void outside of the permitted areas of participation and where prohibited.
4) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to Georgia 2nd Amendment, ATTN: GA2A Raffle, PO Box #142924, Fayetteville, GA 30214. All mailed requests must be received no later than December 9, 2022, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. GA2A is not liable for entries that arrive late, are lost, or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical Raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.
5) How to Enter: Entrants may purchase raffle tickets by visiting www.ga2a.org during the ticket sales period specified herein and following the instructions provided on that site to purchase one or more raffle tickets. GA2A is not responsible for payments declined by our credit card processor, or the card issuer. All raffle ticket purchase requests are subject to verification by GA2A, and no sale is final until the raffle ticket purchase order is accepted by GA2A
6) Raffle Date & Period: Individuals that are eligible to enter the Raffle as provided in these Official Rules may purchase Raffle tickets online beginning November 14, 2022 and ending on December 12, 2022. The drawing of winner(s) will take place on December 15, 2022 and winner(s) posted after the drawing is complete and winner notified. If the Drawing cannot be held at that time, it will be held within a reasonable time thereafter. Entries that are not selected in the Drawing will be discarded.
7) Prize winner(s) must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing a Raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; or other qualifying entries as may be specified herein.
8) All federal, state and local laws apply. Some prizes awarded in the Raffle may be a firearm. By entering the Raffle, an Entrant represents and warrants that he or she is permitted to possess a firearm according to federal, state, and local law as those laws apply to him or her. Entrant agrees that he or she cannot take possession of the firearm until he or she has satisfied the applicable government transfer process in-person at a licensed dealer as set forth in these rules. The Entrant further agrees that he or she is solely responsible for his or her compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Receipt of some prizes may be PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS and this Raffle is VOID IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. If applicable and firearms prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
9) Any transfer fees for firearms or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
10) No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a prize is permitted, although GA2A expressly reserves the right to substitute a prize with an item of comparable or greater value should the prize become unavailable. All prize details are at the sole discretion of GA2A.
11) There is no limit to the number of Raffle tickets that will be sold. Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
12) Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The ticket numbers selected at random will determine the Potential Winner. Potential Winner(s) selected by random Drawing will be ordered in the order selected. The Official Winner’s names/locations will be published on either the GA2A website or on their social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). This Raffle is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Instagram or Twitter.
13) GA2A shall have the sole discretion to determine whether a Potential Winner is an official winner of any prize (an “Official Winner”). GA2A’s determination of Official Winner(s) shall be final and binding. To become an Official Winner: (1) the Potential Winner must be eligible to participate in the Raffle under these Official Rules and must not be in violation of these Official Rules as determined by GA2A in their sole judgment; (2) the Potential Winner’s identity, residence and winning ticket must be verified by GA2A; (3) the Potential Winner must execute and return to GA2A an affidavit of eligibility and release on a form to be provided by GA2A before the prize is awarded; (4) the Potential Winner must provide GA2A with all tax identification information required by federal, state or local law; and (5) the Potential Winner must agree to arrange shipping of the prize to a licensed federal firearms dealer (“FFL”), whose license permits the FFL to transfer firearms to individuals. If for any reason whatsoever the foregoing requirements are not satisfied with respect to a particular Potential Winner, or if GA2A is unable for any reason to identify the holder of the winning Raffle Ticket, then that Potential Winner’s prize will be deemed forfeited. Any Entry that GA2A determines, in its sole judgment, was stolen, resold, unissued, ineligible, altered or counterfeited in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed in error will be void. The Official Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes, or expenses associated with the prize award. If applicable, the Official Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the amount of the prize. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of the owner of the winning Raffle ticket, GA2A shall determine the identity of the Potential Winner in their sole discretion. In the unlikely event that an error or problem in the administration of the Raffle results in two (2) or more Raffle ticket purchasers holding winning Raffle tickets that contain identical ticket numbers, then the person who has record of the earliest ticket purchase shall be deemed to hold the winning ticket.
14) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and, at GA2A’s sole discretion another winner may be selected. GA2A is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winner due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or GA2A’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. GA2A’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winner.
15) Entries and Raffle tickets to GA2A are non-refundable once submitted. Any payments in connection with this contest that are declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the entrant’s chances to win a prize.
16) GA2A is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Raffle tickets and entries are not tax-deductible. Donations made in connection with this Raffle are not tax-deductible except to the extent allowed by law.
17) GA2A makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items, which may be for a lower amount. GA2A does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. GA2A makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
18) Privacy: GA2A may share the names and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Financial and/or physical address information will not be shared. Information collected by GA2A may also be used for other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winner, to contact winner and deliver prizes.
19) Publicity Release: An Official Winner, by accepting his or her Prize, grants GA2A and the designees and affiliates of GA2A, full permission, except where legally prohibited, to use the Official Winner’s name, address (city and state only), photograph, voice and or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation and without notice, review or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity.
20) INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, each Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless: GA2A, and each of their respective directors, board members, officers, owners, shareholders, subsidiaries, members, partners, agents, representatives, employees, successors, parents, heirs, executors, administrators and affiliates (individually a “Indemnitee” and collectively, the “Indemnitees”) against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages or causes of action of any kind however named or described with respect to or arising out of (i) an Entrant’s participation in the Raffle or winning the prize, and (ii) on Entrant’s acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.
21) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: An Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any Indemnitee’s breach of duty or conduct related to the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her Raffle tickets. In no event shall any Indemnitee be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Raffle.
22) Disputes and Severability: Each Raffle participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the State of Georgia; (b) each participant submits to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Georgia for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all objections to such jurisdiction; (c) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages, to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, or to recover attorney’s fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants or GA2A in connection with the Raffle shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of these Official Rules, and the application of all of these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23) Raffle participants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court of Lumpkin County Georgia and to resolve all disputes in that forum and in that venue.